Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lord Prop us up.......


I got this in a email and wanted to share this with everyone. I now there are many times that I need God to prop me up. I hope you all enjoy this one.


LORD PROP US UP...

Every time I am asked to pray, I think of the old fellow who
always prayed, “Lord, prop us up on our leanin' side.” After
hearing him pray that prayer many times, someone asked him why he
prayed that prayer so fervently.

He answered, “Well sir, you see, it's like this...I got an old
barn out back. It's been there a long time; it's withstood a lot
of weather; it's gone through a lot of storms, and it's stood for
many years.

It's still standing. But one day I noticed it was leaning to one
side a bit.

So I went and got some pine poles and propped it up on its leaning
side so it wouldn't fall.

Then I got to thinking about that and how much I was like that old
barn. I've been around a long time.

I've withstood a lot of life's storms. I've withstood a lot of bad
weather in life, I've withstood a lot of hard times, and I'm still
standing too. But I find myself leaning to one side from time to
time, so I like to ask the Lord to prop us up on our leaning side,
'cause I figure a lot of us get to leaning at times.”

Sometimes we get to leaning toward anger, leaning toward
bitterness leaning toward hatred, leaning toward cussing, leaning
toward a lot of things that we shouldn't. So we need to pray,
“Lord, prop us up on our leaning side, so we will stand straight
and tall again, to glorify the Lord.''



If you stare at this barn for a second you will see who will help us
stand straight and tall again. Do You See HIM?
Pass this on to others who might need Proppin’ Up!





do you notice the picture of Jsus on the barn?????

No comments:

Post a Comment