Friday, June 24, 2011

This is what I needed today.

One Door
Closes..Another Opens








Revelation 3:8
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.



When God leads you to the edge of the
cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2
things will happen, either He'll catch you when
you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The
power of one sentence! God is going to shift
things around for you today and let things work
in your favor. If you believe, send it. If you
don't believe, delete it. God closes doors no
man can open & God opens doors no man can
close...

Scroll down








Scroll
Down







Scroll
down




When you reach the end of your rope
You will find the hem of his
garment..


This is ABSOLUTELY
beautiful...





I would rather live
my life as if there is a God,

And die to find out
there isn't, than live my life

As if there isn't,
and die to find out there is.



"Lord, I love you and I need you, Come into my heart,
and bless me, My family, my home, my
finances, and all of my friends,
In Jesus' name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment