Friday, November 18, 2011

Dear God


Dear God

A Nun asked her young class to write notes to God. Here were some of the notes they handed in:

Dear God, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool.

Dear God, Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you have.

Dear God, Maybe Cain and Abel would not have killed each other so much if they had their own rooms. That's what my Mom did for me and my brother.

Dear God, If you watch me in church on Sunday, I'll show you my new shoes.

Dear God, I bet it is hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I am having a hard time loving all of them.


Dear God, Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he keeps using those bowling ball words in the house?

Dear God, Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?

Dear God, Who draws the lines around the countries?

Dear God, I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is this okay?

Dear God, Do you really mean "Do unto others as they do unto you"? Because if you did, I am going to get my brother good.

Dear God, Thank you for my baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.

Dear God, Please send me a pony, I never asked for anything before, you can look it up.

Dear God, I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big, but with not so much hair all over.

Dear God, You don't have to worry about me, I always look both ways.

Dear God, I think about you sometimes even when I am not praying.

Dear God, Of all the people who work for you, I like Noah and David best.

Dear God, My brother told me about being born, but it doesn't sound right. They're just kidding, aren't they?

Thomas Edison made light, but in Sunday School they said you did. So I bet he stole your idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment