Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wash Day

Hi I got this email and thought I would share it with you all



Monday Washday

Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and
Vanity, so I may serve you with perfect humility
Through the week ahead.

Tuesday Ironing Day

Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles
Of prejudice I have collected through the years
So that I may see the beauty in others.

Wednesday Mending Day
O God, help me mend my ways so I will not

Set a bad example for others.

Thursday Cleaning Day

Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults
I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart.

Friday Shopping Day


O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for
myself and all others
In need of love.

Saturday Cooking Day

Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly
Love and serve it with clean, sweet bread of human kindness.

Sunday The Lord's Day

O God, I have prepared my house for you. Please
Come into my heart so I may spend the day and the
Rest of my life in your presence.
******************************************************
If this message has inspired you in any way or you feel that it can brighten
someone else's day, please forward it.



'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some
kind of battle.'

No comments:

Post a Comment